My Platform NMO Rare Disease

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One week Transplant Old

I was made aware that my blog post have not been posting...(spoke about my lack of being techo before), and those post were not saved so let my monster blog marathon begin ... I thought that I'd finish several projects,blog, sort my nicknacks with all the time on hand, nothing could be farther from the truth.  Each and every day has it's own happenings and we are along for the ride.  For example today started with me thinking about Lakeside Baptist Church and my Uncle Chicken singing

Oh, to be “Kept for Jesus!”
Kept, by the power of God;
Kept from the world unspotted,
Treading where Jesus trod.

Oh, to be “Kept for Jesus!”
Lord, at Thy feet I fall;
I would be “nothing, nothing, nothing”;
Thou shall be “all in all.”

Oh, to be “Kept for Jesus!”
Serving as He shall choose;
“Kept” for the Master’s pleasure;
“Kept” for the Master’s use.

Oh, to be “Kept for Jesus!”
Kept from the world apart;
Lowly in mind and spirit,
Gentle and pure in heart.

Oh, to be “Kept for Jesus!”
Oh, to be all His own;
Kept, to be His forever,
Kept, to be His alone!

and looking around seeing the older people crying ... well I did not understand then but I do now what a joy it is to be kept by Jesus. Such a peaceful time, prayed, read my word while waiting on the transplant team spiked a temp that took the entire day to break. Fever comes in at #3, Cytoxan #1, and Neuprigen Injections #2.  After such high temp for so long it is really easy to be completely wiped out I remember feeling this same way two days ago and relied on Isaiah 40:29 that when I am so weak He (my Keeper) will increase my strength.
Transplant team comes in go over the process today is +7 I am one week transplant old so funny I am cracking up right now because a little while ago Joshua called to tell me my AARP membership info came in the mail today. We expect the white count to go up at anytime is what the team say. 
I am so ready for that and my everyday confession is ..
My immune system grows stronger day by day. I speak life to my new system You have given me.  I forbid any confusion in my new system.  The same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me and quickens my immune system with the life and wisdom of God, which guards the life and health of my body in Jesus name.
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment