My Platform NMO Rare Disease

Monday, September 21, 2015

Teachable


Your ears shall hear a world behind you, saying “This is the new way, walk in it, “whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.”  (Isaiah 30:21 NIV)
“But the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
(John 14:26 NIV)


Admission, my intention was to blog about the upcoming changes to this blog yesterday, however there are twenty four hours in everyday.  I'm sure I'm the only one who struggles with time management.  I am doing the best thing I can do about it now, the hours ran out before I could complete the task of the day ok.
I am  so thankful I am still teachable.  Please be patient and kind as I will be following HIS lead. Oh for those of you laughing and talking about how bad I am at blogging .... motivation at it's finest ... to rely on HIM, "He's not finish with me yet," Bro. Randy.  Some of the best things I've learned came after making a mess first.
All of that to say the blog is going under construction.  I am learning to be humble, and draw from those God has raised up on my be half, and unfortunately, I have a lot to learn.
Let me admit that I like learning but am having a bit of a problem with the instructor choices the Lord is making lately. A couple weeks ago my almost 14 year old instructor was helping me with some ways to keep the "peoples" engaged and I said to her "what peoples" she said "mother you have people that will visit your blog because of your experiences and what your interests are "those people." I thought to myself that lil girl may be on to something.  NMO is a rare disease so in my mind the audience (the people) may be small, I learned that is a "no no" bloggers should have large following, who knew everyone but me.
Another relentless instructor, (celebrating her birthday this week), spoke with me about my ideas for such a time as this, the journey and what we know to be a part of why HE created me.  She said "mother don't expect people to lose sleep, and be hyped about your blog," that is your job Moma."  You are the one about to release all the pressure stored in that pressure cooker of yours about this journey and the ministries coming out of it.  Take ownership because there is no passion for this journey like yours Moma."
To line up with the above advice, the Lord confirmed His word through two men Bro. Randy, and Doug Booker one said "leave up to God what HE wants to say through you" and other one said "God has specific plans for me, but HE will be working from His blueprint (if I knew it all, had it all there would be no need for HIM). 
Everyday we are planning a theme.  
From  now on, Monday is Music Monday,
Please share a song, lyrics and any other thing you'd like about music.  One of the things that saw me through some dark days and the way I choose to celebrate is through music.  I want to thank Melissa Brown for Timesia's hospital cd's volume 1 & 2 (and my last one from the link) click the link to listen to one of my favorites.  Please don't forget to comment.

Glory to God great things HE has done.

https://youtu.be/7S2jTLounyU


0 comments:

Post a Comment