My Platform NMO Rare Disease

Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Feature

May HE give you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20:4 NIV


A VERY SPECIAL EVENT FOR A VERY SPECIAL DAUGHTER
Wrapping  up the work week, and doing something different with the days of the week, let's go out with a big bang...there isn't a better choice than my oldest daughter.

NAEAIDRIA

Celebrate with me the most ambitious, beautiful, valued, confident talented young lady's I know.  When she was little I daydreamed a lot about what she would become.  I'm so thankful for the amazing, incredibly, gifted young lady she is I could not be any prouder than I am of her.
Praying that God allows her to have many more birthdays.

Who is your feature?

Glory to God great things HE has done!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment