My Platform NMO Rare Disease

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Continue the Press

Philippians 3:12-15   Not that I have already reached the goal, or am already fully matured, but I make every effort to take hold of it because I also have been taken hold of by Christ Jesus.  Brothers I do not consider myself to have taken hold of it, but one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and reaching forward to what is ahead, I pursue as my goal the prize promised by God’s heavenly called in Christ Jesus.  Therefore, all who are mature should think his way. And if you think differently, about anything, God will reveal this to you also.
I am so encouraged today that our mark is one that we can attain. As I reflect on this journey "Living to Win" effort it is incredible at how far we've come in one year.  I have so much to be thankful for.  Join me in prayer that God continue to get the glory through it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment